Church offices, please read this email for information specific to church offices.
This summer the Arizona Region is partnering with Pacific Southwest Region Disciples to offer summer church camp for children ages 3 through grade 12 (including just completed grade 12)*. The camp will be held at the beautiful Loch Leven campground in the mountains east of Los Angeles.
The Arizona Region is excited to provide a 50% subsidy for all Arizona Disciples children and youth attending camp at Lock Level this summer!
- Cost of 6 day summer camp sessions for Arizona Disciples (entering grade 6-12 and just graduated): $250 (originally $500)
- Cost of 3 & 4 day “Wee” and “Mini” camp sessions for Arizona Disciples (ages 3 – entering 3rd grade): $150 (originally $300)
Our partnership with the Pacific Southwest Region means that the registration process will look a little different this year. Here is what you need to know:
- Each registration must be accompanied by a Pastor’s recommendation. The online registration process cannot be completed with this completed form. Request that your pastor complete this form as soon as possible and get it back to you so that you can complete your registration form. Click here to download the form.
- The region will be paying for 50% of all registration costs for Arizona Disciples!
- If you as a parent or guardian are paying for the remainder of the cost of camp you can pay by credit card at the end of the registration form.
- If your church is paying for a portion of your camper’s registration cost complete the registration up until the point it requires payment. At that point you can exit the registration. The system will retain all entered information. Do not enter payment information. Get your congregation your portion of the registration cost as soon as possible. They will in turn send payment to the Arizona Region and we will complete payment for your registration. Please note you must register via the online registration system. Paper forms are not available.
- Arizona Camper Registrations and payments must be in by May 31.
If you have kids interested in going to camp begin by contacting your church pastor or office today!
*Many Arizona Disciples have fond and formative memories of summer camp here in Arizona. Not yet out of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided that our way to best offer a faithful and memorable camp experience this year is to partner with our neighboring Disciples in the Pacific Southwest Region.
Arizona parents or youth leaders are welcome and invited to serve as camp counselors should begin by completing this form, emailing your pastor (or church office), and the region (at email@example.com).
Our 6-day summer camp sessions are being offered at a discounted price of $250** per camper.
These sessions include:
JUNE 19-24 | CHI RHO (Campers entering grades 6 – 8 in the fall)
JULY 10-15 | JUNIOR CAMP (Campers entering grades 4 – 5 in the fall)
JULY 24-29 | CYF 1 (Campers entering grades 9 – 10 in the fall)
JULY 24-29 | CYF 2 (Campers entering grades 11 & 12 in the fall, and recent 2022 high school graduates)
Our 4-day Mini Camp session is being offered at a discounted price of $150** per camper.
This session takes place:
JULY 12-15 | MINI CAMP (Campers entering grades 1 – 3 in the fall)
Our 3-day Wee Camp session is being offered at a discounted price of $150** per camper/parent combined.
This session takes place:
JUNE 15-17 | WEE CAMP (Ages 3 – Kindergarten (entering in the fall); the child attends with parent/guardian)
**The actual cost of running a 6-day camp at Loch Leven is $600 per camper, and it is $400 for Mini and Wee camps. The Arizona Region is providing a 50% subsidy for all Arizona Disciples attendees. The Pacific Southwest Region and Loch Leven are also providing a $100 subsidy.
Note: Several camps overlap dates and will share the overall Loch Leven facility. Campers will be together at meals, but separated for cabin accommodations and programming.
VOLUNTEER DISCOUNT: We are offering a $100 discount for youth who have parents volunteering at camp. If you would like to volunteer at one of our summer camps, please fill out the volunteer registration form. If you have any questions, please first contact the Arizona Regional Office at 602-468-3815.