Blessings during this advent season. On December 10 and December 17 Arizona congregations will receive the Christmas Offering. You and your congregation are deeply connected with Regional ministry. Be it through Youth and Children’s Ministry, Disciples Women’s Ministry, Hispanic Ministry, search and call processes, your members serving in Regional leadership, or so many other ways, YOU are connected. We hope you tell the stories of your connections in your time of giving when you receive your Christmas Special Offerings. 100% of this offering supports the ministries of the Arizona Region.
- We hope that you use the bulletin inserts, posters, and PowerPoint slides made available to you here or at http://disciplesmissionfund.org/special-offerings/christmas-offering/
- We again hope that you use the bulletin inserts, posters, and PowerPoint slides made available to you here or at http://disciplesmissionfund.org/special-offerings/christmas-offering/
- As we have done for the last several years now, we have had bread baked for a communion loaf for each congregation. Bread will be available at the Clergy Christmas Open House on December 13. If you (your minister) will not be in attendance for the Open House, please let the Regional Office know so we can make other arrangements. Please share this bread December 17 as communion, and celebrate as one church in the Arizona region.
- Offering is remitted through usual process (forms available here http://disciplesmissionfund.org/resources/forms/)
- For 2017 DMF gifts, including Christmas and other Special Day Offerings, they must be received to the office in Indianapolis by January 8th. Best practice would be to send in your final remittances on or before January 3. This will ensure that your giving will be credited for 2017. Remitting resources are available at Disciples Mission Fund’s website (http://disciplesmissionfund.org), or by contacting the Regional Office.
Your support and encouragement of the Christmas offering makes a huge difference in the ways that it will be received and supported in your congregation. You are the points of connection between so many in our congregations and the wider ministry that we share together in the Region. We appreciate your partnership in this offering and our ministry together. Please let us know if we can provide any additional information or assistance.
We are joined, and knit together gathering our resources in order that each part is working properly, growing, equipping, and being built up in love
2 Sided Color Bulletin Insert
To view and download the full PDF copy for printing, click the image above (side 1). When printing be sure the scale is 100% for proper sizing. Do not “Scale to fit”.
To view and download click either link below. The slide is designed for use on 4:3 screens. If you are using widescreen download the .png file and use black or white bars on either side of the image. Resizing may distort the image and lettering.
Download PowerPoint (right click and choose Save Link As…)